In Scarf Ample Beauty Rabiah Lives In KSA

·


Live. Life. Learn. I am fearless, loving and prideful woman - the product of western resistance to eastern traditions.
I am passionate about food, the niners, laugh the loudest in any 'brown' setting, no-hold backs kinda mouth with a mind always intrigued by poetry and politics. I would rather climb a mountain or some crazy adventure than go to a 'bougie' restaurant and have a stale overpriced dinner.
In my free time I enjoy reading, writing, definitely partaking in an outdoorsy event. I also like walking around city downtowns, enjoying farmers markets and browsing boutiques. You can never go wrong with good friends, good food, and a good laugh.
I grew up resistant and disconnected to Islam and my desi roots, however, I have had a rebirthing of sort and seek to find a Muslim partner who can keep up with me

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :